Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I NEED A NEW JOB
Hi Fudz ! Pls. add these to your TOP TWENTY SIGNS THAT YOU NEED A NEW JOB IN THE NEW YEAR: -- You’re blogging away while the powers that be in your office are engaged in a vehement debate in the year-end revenue maximization meeting; You get “sick” every other week or have 3-day vacations 2x a month, in the last three months. Anyway, had another career discussion with my manager today, and well, nothing new came out of it. The bottomline is, I have to choose. And I’m just so confused these days. I dunno…

Anyway, I’ve been visiting some sites (I guess this is another indication that I really need a new job) lately, so why don’t you folks go ahead and check them out:

dazed in hk
gary cruz

btw, congratulations to femalenetwork for winning the 2001 PWA People's Choice Awards in the Home and Living category.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com