Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MAGIC MOMENTS
The last two days have been filled with magic. No, I have not met my soul mate. Not yet anyway. Hehe… I’m talking about wizards and witches!
Last Sunday night I finally watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I had borrowed the book from Fudz around two months ago na yata, maybe even longer. Imagine, I even brought that with me during my last vacation in Cebu! Just never had the time to open, much more, read the book. But I finally did, last Sunday morning, and i was glued to it until Harry defeated You-Know-Who. It was like reading Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys all over again. Only better. As a young girl, I loved those books. Who didn’t, I guess? Just like Harry Potter is so big with kids these days. But back then, I didn’t know any adult who read Nancy Drew. That should mean Harry Potter is definitely another category in itself. It is merely an enchanting read. And the movie wasn’t a disappointment either! Wow! I liked the Quidditch match scene the best. Reminded me of my soccer-playing days. But really, after watching that, I wanted to get my own Nimbus 2000 too. :P Well, the movie and the book, of course, got me hooked. I now declare myself a certified Harry Potter fan. :)
Still fresh from the magical moments in the life of Harry and his adventures in Hogwarts, tonight I was “Charmed” . I have been waiting for season 4 to be shown here (the season premiered in the U.S. last October). And Studio 23 finally did! Ok, folks, let me be muna ha. I had to get contented with browsing the web to get updates and downloading Paige, Phoebe and Piper wallpapers while waiting. And good things do come to those who wait. ;-)

Funny:
Fudz stumbled into my Latino station (106.7)! Hah, think I got her hooked to Latin music already… Well, you can always borrow my salsa, merengue, cumbia CDs :)

Nice:
Cristina and I went to the parking lot together after class earlier tonight. She drove away first, and when it was my turn to pay the parking fee, I was surprised when the attendant told me Cristina already paid for my ticket as well.. So sweet! Thanks.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com