Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NOSTALGIC
It must be the Christmas air. Or maybe it’s just a hangover from my parents’ visit, or because November has always been eventful for me throughout the years. Whatever it is, I’ve been feeling nostalgic these past few days. Memories have been flooding back. But somehow, my mind is also filtering them, because I’m only remembering the good ones. :-)
I was not feeling well today, so I stayed at home (but I telecommuted). When we were kids, my folks would always buy ice cream for us whenever any one of us gets sick. They usually used it as bait for us to down our spoonful of medicine. The family favorite was “Rocky Road”. Everyone (including my dad!) would always dig for the marshmallows… I guess that was part of why we loved that flavor. Digging for marshmallows was like digging for hidden treasure and it was always fun! Anyway, I was craving for a Hotshots Crispy Burger, so my brother and I went to Pearl Drive tonight (of course, there's a branch nearby in Jupiter but it's kinda crowded there). After our dinner, my brother wanted to eat ice cream, so off to Select we went to get a half gallon. Our fave was not available so we got the next best thing. It’s an adventure flavor from Magnolia which is a combination of chocolate and strawberry with marshmallows and nuts. And it has Mickey Mouse on it's cover to boot! I guess I can sleep in peace now. Hehe..

Let me know your thoughts!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com