Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAPPY THANKSGIVING
There’s definitely a lot to be thankful for. Thank you to my family who despite my moods and eccentricities have always loved me, no matter what. Special mention to my brother, for super-extending his visit here in Manila to keep me company and to drive me to office everyday, thereby, lessening my daily stress. To my mom and dad, of course, I wouldn’t be here without them, and yes, I have long decided that I’m thankful for the life I have now, no matter what I have gone through and will go through. Thank you to my best friends, it really is wonderful to know that I can always run to you whenever my strength fails me. Thank you to all I have crossed paths with. Thank you for whatever lessons I’ve learned from each of you. I have read this article before and it accurately expresses my message. Here are some excerpts:

“Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there...to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson or help figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be but when you look eyes with them, you know that every moment that you are with them, they will affect your life in some profound way. (and vice versa)

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but also because they are teaching you to love and open your heart and eyes to little things.”

Thank you, God, for everything really. I know you are there to guide me every step of the way.

>>> to all my friends and relatives in the U.S. --- Madz, Mond, Johnnie, Mayz, Red, Anthony, and everyone else out there, happy thanksgiving!

Post script:
I did something terrible last night. I forwarded a text message which contained the “news” that one of our colleagues, who has been in critical condition for about a week now, passed away. I did not stop for a moment to verify the news. I mean, I would understand hoaxes about politicians and celebrities, but not about a colleague. Anyway, it turned out someone misinterpreted the family’s statement that she is now clinically dead. And that single word spelled a huge difference. I apologize for causing unnecessary pain to all who received my text, and most specially to Cris and his family, for my contribution in spreading the unpleasant news. I urge everyone reading my blog today to help pray for her recovery. Miracles can happen with our prayers.

Post a message in my board. Pleassssssse…






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com