Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AWAKE
Laryang told me that friends have a license to bicker with each other because they know each other so well. We've known each other more than half our lives and it's normal for us to talk to each other straight. Over the years we've developed this certain tolerance, patience and understanding for/with each other. I guess if we weren't backed up by years of solid friendship, the four of us wouldn't last being friends. Come to think of it, if you put together a bunch of stubborn, opinionated, smart and successful females in one room, it's world war III waiting to happen.
In fairness to my friend (in my previous blog), he has apologized for yelling at me. I admit, I can be quite a handful, too. Yet, he's still around, ready to lend a helping hand or a listening ear. He was there in one of the most difficult periods of my life, extending an extra mile to help me through it. When I felt like I could no longer keep on going, he made me laugh and look at the bright side of life instead. He kept me company when I was most alone. He showered me with sweetness when I had lost faith in the goodness of the rest of the world. I guess smart women look at friends beyond the silly fights they have once in a while. Smart women will always value those critical moments when these friends have been there by your side when you most needed them. And smart women forgive.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com