Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SEX AND THE CITY
I was so amused by some of the emails I received from a few of you comparing my musings to something out of “Sex and the City”. I laughed so hard! I guess it’s kinda true, about the city part. But nothing I wrote so far mentioned sex (don’t hold ur breath now, I’m not going there. Yet. :P), but I guess you folks are really my friends then… ;-)
Don’t you just love that series, though? I’ve heard that, in the U.S., girlfriends watch the show in droves. I haven’t gone that far with my girlfriends, but like most of the girls everywhere, we could either relate to any of the four characters or aspire to be them. :-)
While we were in Malapascua, Laryang, Fudzy and myself had an argument about who Samantha was in our barkada. We all agreed that we aspired to be her –strong, audacious and larger than life! I wouldn’t reveal who most of us think Samantha is, but Arlene is definitely our unanimous Miranda! (Hi, Arl, peace! We didn’t talk about you that much. Promise.) Anyway, girls, fyi, as per ivillage’s quiz results, I am 40% Carrie, 30% Miranda, 20% Charlotte and 10% Samantha. Well, what did I tell you? :-)

Hey, Fudz, thanks for sending me that article about “Smart Women”. All I can say is, I agree! Oh btw, you still owe us a bottle of tequila, right? :-) Happy birthday!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com