Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THANKS
Well, 1st of all I would like to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my blogs. I have never been the type to keep a diary or a journal, mostly because I’m so tamad to do it. But lately I have rediscovered the joy in writing. There was even a time when I got so addicted to posting in Femalenetwork’s message board (girltalk) because I finally had an outlet for my eccentricities and misadventures! Of course, that was a lot easier because I use a handle and I could just write away – no holds barred. :-)
I’ve only unveiled my real identity and promoted this site to those I consider friends, so I guess I feel safe enough to publicize my thoughts and emotions.
So for all who have emailed me pala, I really appreciate your feedback, inputs and encouragement! As soon as I have more spare time, I’ll work on the enhancements. Sieg, my yosimate and one of my best buds at work, already signed up to assist me. (btw, Sieg, check out my links, hehe...figured it out). But for now, I’ll just keep posting away. And you're more than welcome to post back.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com