Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ANO G MO 2NYT?
A friend text’d me that earlier. I wish! Eh, I had been stuck in my apartment for almost two days now. Except for the short trip to school to attend my two classes (I was so thankful for the 4-hr break from my routine), I have done nothing but watch TV, sleep, write my blogs in the last 48hrs. No, it’s not by choice. For the nth time this quarter, I got sick again. Had the flu, and endless bouts of colds and sinusitis attacks. I even had stomach flu. And now, what I initially thought as ear infection, is actually just another bout of colds. No, I am not a hypochondriac, I assure you. Kakainis pa, those darned cable guys didn’t show up either so I only have about 8 channels to choose from! Anyway, as most of you know, I am an insomniac as well, so here I am typing away, after watching an episode of “F”. It featured Bacolod, and seeing all those familiar places reminded me of a friend whom I’ve missed dearly. Tani, maayo ka man da. Halong ka gid ha.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com