Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SERENDIPITY
A "serendipity" is a pleasant surprise or an unlooked for pleasure. Webster describes it as “the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for”. Who doesn’t want wonderful surprises, right? Watched the movie last night and aside from making me “kilig”, it made me think about a few “serendipities” in my life. There’s a lot, definitely, but the most recent one is falling in love with someone totally unexpected. We’ve been working together for more than a couple of years already, but I never looked past that professional relationship.Well, not until that fateful weekend morning last spring (last year). :) Anyway, although ours did not quite have a fairy tale ending like the movie, I’m still thankful for the experience. Falling in love makes you feel young, carefree, passionate… It helps you go through your most difficult times and makes your best of times even more memorable. Falling in love teaches you a lot about life, love and friendship. Most of all, it makes you believe in magic. I mean, out of millions of people in the world, how can two people just suddenly connect with each other? Well, I’m still trying to decide whether I should believe in destiny and soul mates, but I’m sure I’d want to fall in love again. :) So folks, now you’ve discovered another secret. Beneath this tough exterior is a terrible romantic! :-)

Do you believe in destiny? :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com