Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BACK TO SCHOOL
Term break is indeed over. School started last week, and already, I am swamped with a million and one assignments! I have about 20 problems I have to solve for my Statistics class. Now I’m beginning to think taking three subjects wasn’t a very smart decision. But on a happy note naman, the “girls” and I are so glad we’re in Ethics class together. The “girls” were my group mates in Accounting class last term and surprisingly, despite the eclectic mix of personalities, we hit it off quite well… Naku, we’re already planning a Cebu get-away this December. Aside from that, we will be participating in Rockwell’s Christmas tiangge, not just to sell but to bond even more… BTW, as soon as I have the details I will post it here so you guys can visit and buy our goodies, ok?
Here’s a quick intro: Keena – tall, morena, part-time model (guys, sorry, being an only child, her parents chaperone her everywhere), Cristina – my partner in katarayan but this tall Chinese mestiza is very sweet to her friends (she brings cookies and prepares great meals when we study together in their house), Rochelle – very tahimik but among the girls, she’s my “mostest” gmik buddy :) and lastly, Thet – this size 2 (!!!) chinita graduated from UPLB but not an air of hauteur in her persona. And, do I need to say we (as in kasama ako, hehe) are all qt’s! Of course. ;) Any violent reactions? :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com