Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If I were a work of art, I would be Edvard Munch's The Scream.

I express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. I hold my head and let loose the primal terror of my innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects my feeble grasp on reality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test




postscript:
found this link in kantogirl's blog. courtesy of mark.

i dunno, though, that painting looks pretty scary to me... and i have a feeble grasp on reality. that couldn't be good, right? oh well. :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com