Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT STARTS WITH ONE
“The clock ticks life away/It's so unreal/Didn't look out below/Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but didn't even know /Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart” – In the End, Linkin Park


Speaking of time, I was late again this morning. I know I’m not a good role model when it comes to punctuality. But I’m trying hard to change my sleeping habits. Unfortunately, insomnia is not that easy to get rid off. Today was one of those days when my manager decided to drop by my cube at 730AM in the morning. I was still cruising the SS Hi-way then, thankful none of those traffic guys saw my plate (yep, car ban!) and decided to milk Christmas money out of me. Got here a little before 9. Now, more than six hours later, I am still groggy and dying to get some sleep when I get home. But when I do get home, I know I’ll just miraculously recover from this sleepiness that I feel now. Hah. Isn’t that ironic?

Oh, I’m a huge fan of Linkin Park, btw, and I have their Hybrid Theory CD in my changer! They really rock! Now don’t get too surprised if you happen to see me head banging in my car. :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com