Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I’M OK
“ It's all right, I'm O.K. , I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed , I'll get over it yet “
- I Think God Can Explain, Performed by Splender, Dawson’s Creek Vol II Soundtrack

I’m back. From my very long vacation. Been very busy catching up on work undone during the last week while I was out of office. I have a few more stories to tell. But I don’t feel too happy right now. My apartment seems so empty. My little brother is going back to Cebu tom. He has been my sparring partner in the last two months. When I’m too tamad to drive, he’d drive me all the way to Cavite from Makati, at 530AM! He hooked up a lot of my gadgets still packed in boxes since I moved in to my apartment last July. He took care of my car. He cooks us breakfast sometimes. He was beginning to spoil me. And I was getting used to having him around. But I guess he is needed back home. And I’m used to being on my own, anyway.

Thanks, utol.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com