Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Funny how a simple "Wru?" can brighten up my day. Jude, I can so relate to you. Grabe. :P Oh, since he likes to ask me this every now and then, I shall call him "wru" in my succeeding posts (sorry, folks, I'm pretty sure I will blog about him pa in the future).

I can't believe it's already been a year since EDSA Dos. I was in the U.S. when everything happened, watching the news through streaming media, and all I could wish was for me to be here, back home, and be able to make a stand. What has changed since then? Nothing much really. There are still a lot of apathetic Filipinos who don't have anything better to do than point their fingers to our government officials, instead of TAKING ACTION. Sana, we will do our share na. This country has lots of potential. This country is beautiful. And it's up to ALL OF US FILIPINOS to make this country a better place to live in.

Having said that, I'm going to have to admit that it did cross my mind to try my luck in the land of milk and honey, specifically in the Silicon Valley. But, I am happy where I am now. I can afford the luxuries of an average yuppie, and still got some left to give my younger sis and bro gmik money whenever I can, and best of all, my parents are just an hour plane ride away. Been thinking about pursuing my MBA degree in a top school there, though. More like a career move, rather than a desperate act to get out of my country. Nothing's final yet. But I'm crossing my fingers. I'd want to explore the world out there while I still have the guts to do so.

Trivia:
I played soccer (football) back in high school and was a forward in our varsity team. Since there were only a handful of women's teams in Cebu, then, I didn't get to play in an actual game with other teams till I was in college. My ex-teammates contacted me and my best friend Laryang one summer and we played against these women who were bigger than us and looked so male. btw, if you're also a soccer freak like me, you better check out his blog.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com