Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DRAMA QUEEN
“When the day is long and the night is yours alone, when you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on. Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes. “. – Everybody Hurts, The Corrs

Love is also about letting go, even if it means feeling the pain of a failed relationship all over again. Only this time, the pain seems to have multiplied a thousand times more, it’s almost physical. I finally had the courage to bid goodbye to that ghost which was lingering during most of the past year. Yeah, call me a drama queen, but yesterday, tears for the love I lost came streaming down once more, sealing the finality of my resolve. And while I was busy emoting, that song played over the radio. It suddenly felt like a scene out of Dawson’s Creek, complete with background music. I started laughing. Life is really stranger than fiction. At least, even in misery, I didn’t lose my sense of humor. :)

So long:
To Diet, one of my dear friends, godspeed! Hope Australia welcomes you warmly. I will miss you gravely.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com