Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TEEN SHOW
Petite told me my blog sounds like a teleserye these days. I’m beginning to agree with her :P In fact, I feel like my MBA friends and I are acting like those kids in Dawson’s Creek or Tabing-ilog (ok, I admit I block off my Sunday afternoons to watch this show, but that can’t be the reason, right? :-)). Anyway, wru’s blogtime just expired. I have accepted his apology but after what happened he suddenly seems less “crushworthy” :(

So anyway, yesterday started like any ordinary school day. My classmates and I planned our gimik during class, and we ended up going to the movies, having dinner, hanging out in Eastwood, and having coffee and conversation in San Francisco Coffee. The guys waited for me at the mall while I met up with some friends from Femalenetwork to plan for an outreach program this Feb. We are planning to visit an orphanage and throw a party for them. I’m already excited because my visit to Chosen Children Village last December really reinforced my resolve to help the needy, in whatever little way I can from then on. Consistently, all year through and not just during Christmas. I’ve started with carrying around candy and biscuits in my car to give to the street children. :) So anyway, I went back to meet back with my MBA friends and we watched Zoolander. It was so hilariously stupid! Or stupidly hilarious… Whatever… Ben Stiller is one of the best comedians talaga. Funny. The movie’s plot focused on the stereotype stupidity (I know there’s a politically correct term for this, but after my all-night gmik, I’m still brain dead - written this morning pa) of models, and so now, every time someone does something without thinking, we ask “So, are you a male model?” :) We had dinner at Nipa Hut in Pasig afterwards. It was my first time there, and I wasn’t disappointed. Nice view, cheap beer and delicious food. Cool (as in literally) place to hang out in. We went to Eastwood much later and the place was so packed! I spent around 20 mins circling the parking lot to look for a spot. But that wasn’t even the worst part. All the bars were overflowing with people and we ended up sharing a table with our acquaintances (wru’s friends) from one class at Amoeba. Kaso, we had just sat there for about 15mins, wru suddenly called me to his side and said he was leaving. Not only that, he was bringing along one of the guys with him pa. No explanations just that he needed to go. Of course, I was not in a position to stop them from leaving and so I let them. But, they left without telling the rest of the group, and everyone was astounded (actually, pissed!) because they didn’t know what was going on! Anyway, it was a Dawson’s Creek episode in the making after that. One of my girlfriends followed them to the parking lot and called them in the phone asking them to come back. Finally, guilt-ridden, the other guy did come back. I lashed at him for coming back (I wasn't very forgiving). Our other friends were now wide-eyed in anger back at the table, and everyone just wanted to leave and go home. Stories started coming out, and it wasn’t pretty. Finally, we decided to talk about it over coffee across the street. There we finally made peace with the guy caught in the midst of the “tampuhan” (because he paid for our coffee, hehe.. no, he was sincere with his apology and he’s been a consistent nice friend). We went home around 4AM, and I was still pissed at wru for ditching us. But he called this AM, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. If he cared enough to explain his side, then that should count for something, right? But like I said, his blogtime expired. Haha.. I’m not being mean, but the kilig died a natural death. On to the next episode, please :)

Oops …
Almost had a blooper last night. Do you automatically wave and say hi to a face you recognize in a crowd? I usually do that and make beso pa nga. And I almost did that yesterday. But the face I recognized wasn’t that of a friend, but of Paolo Contis (teen actor, for those who don’t know him, and yes, he’s a cast member of Tabing-Ilog). Oops, gyud kaayo! :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com