Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PLUG
Ey, any of u dear friends interested in watching a basketball game? There's some kind of a tournament between professional schools (I'm actually not sure, but one of my classmates is playing, so it must be... hehe..). It's Ateneo vs. La Salle at Meralco, 2PM, this coming Sunday.. Take your pick on which school to root for... Of course, I'll choose mine :P

BTW, we're planning a girls' night out tom. to celebrate the holiday on Sat. (Constitution Day? Gawd, kill me, but I really do not know... I just received a million txt messages asking me where we should gimik tom. night since we have no class Sat! hehehe...).. Hope it will not be that censored to blog about... LOL!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com