Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BUMMER
We aren't going to the Lea thingy afterall. The nuns decided to chaperone the kids. :( Oh well, we all had problems asking permission to get a day-off anyways, though everyone did manage to squeeze in some "free" time... But, after all that, we're all just gonna go back and go about our regular lives as corporate slaves... :)

Anyway, there is still another outreach opportunity soon. I'm still bringing the same friends. There is no eye candy there, but these folks have hearts of angels and I know I can count on them...

I have asked bestfriend NOT to read my blogs. First of all, he edited my homework to one of our classes, and damn, he is good! After years of hiding behind the engineer's desk, I somehow lost touch of grammar, sentence structures, and the like. I write what I want, and sometimes I don't even bother to edit. But hey, I'm not responsible for those double words in my previous post. It's coming out ok in the blogger but somehow, something goes wrong during publishing. I am not about to start debugging why so if someone out there can help me, pls. do post me back:).

Second, he knows much about me already without even trying. Not that I mind that. But he gives me the feeling that he knows me better than I know me. Scary...

Sometimes I wonder why there are some people you connect to so easily as if you've known each other your whole lives... I already have one such friend (hi madz!) and now I have another. I guess they are probably angels who are here to tell me that no matter how many jerks I've known in my lifetime, life is still not that bad. Or in the words of bestfriend... "For the record, I hope you keep the faith that amidst the bullshit in life, there are still many orgasms..." :P

Anyway, I know he is true to his word and he will never betray me by not keeping his promise... But if you (glare, glare...) are reading this, I know you'll spend the rest of your life without a wink of sleep :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com