Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LONG DAY
And it's not over yet... After I post this blog, I'm going back to work... Arrgghh...

Had a very long meeting. Actually, been in meetings for the past two days. Draining... Until 7PM... I have a very bad headache... And to think I gave my Advil tabs away already... Darn..

Anyway, I'm totally out of it today. I just wanted to post the link to the Bloggies so you folks can check it out. Yes, there's a big world of bloggers out there.

Oh, I suddenly remembered this text message I sent to Jude a few weeks ago... "If I say I care about you, don't believe me. Because I feel more than that. But if I say I love you, you might run away. So I'd rather keep that to myself because I want to keep you..."

Bestfriend-isms: "I don't f_cking care how my friends construct their sentences... I'm pretty much concerned on how they build relationships..." But even after he said that, I still want him out of my site. Just because. :P







Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com