Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GAWD, IT’S WEDNESDAY!
Cigarettes smoked last Monday – 50. Ave. no of hours of sleep the last couple of nights – 4.

I was out again the other night. It’s Thet’s birthday today. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Muah!) I have not seen my 1st term MBA friends in a while. We only have class together every Monday. I miss them so much, so I couldn’t miss the gmik despite my resolve to cut down on puyat...

We had dinner at Dencio’s at the Fort. Nice ambiance. Open air. Very relaxing. There’s supposed to be a mini-golf course somewhere but we forgot to check it out. Anyway, places like this are known for their good food. But I’d like to recommend their chicharon-style sisig (I like it dry and crunchy) and sinigang na belly ng bangus. I personally don’t eat the belly thingy, but it wasn’t malansa, and it was delicious.

We talked about our long-standing plan to put up a business in Makati over a couple of beers. While it is not exactly the right time to venture into business, we figured we can either wait forever for the right time to come, or take the plunge and take it from there. None of us has that much too lose. Only one of us is married but separated. We’re not going to give up our day jobs. And we have families to go back to, just in case. Anyway, we have formulated our game plan and I hope we can get started before I leave for my next project.

These salary planning sessions are taking longer than expected… Shoot… Why the heck did I give away all my Advil tabs.. Note to self: buy a new bottle.

It’s already mid-week and I still have lots of schoolwork to do. I wonder why I find myself blogging instead? :P

Sieggy told me I’m one of those intimidating type of girls. Well, I must be intimidating the wrong people because the jerk-types seem to keep coming my direction. :P Ey, Sieg, here’s the link to kantogirl.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com