Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!
The first day of the Chinese new year is on Feb 12. But as early as now, Chinatown (Binondo) is already bustling with activities to celebrate the year of the black horse.

Hugs and kisses to you, Ann, to my brother-in-law - Tom, and to my dear nephew- TJ (how are you, 'langga? Tita misses you so much!!!)and little AJ!!! Muah! I miss you all. I love you very much.. Hope Taiwan is not so cold this time of the year na. :)

My wishes as well to my Ate Channie, kuya Seng and my other lovely pamangkins, Huse (Chin-chin) and Che-che!

Some of my friends ask if our family's part Chinese. We're not, but my brothers-in-law and my cutie pamangkins are! :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com