Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FLIPBLOGS
Sieggy told me about this webring called Flip Blogs, which is a collection of Filipino weblogs. Been trying to insert the ring code to my page for like 30 minutes now and it's still not coming out ok. The link works though. Somehow :P

I'm really thankful that not only do I have a team of very smart engineers, they really are special, wonderful people. After our orphanage visit last December, they cooked up another unique teambuilding activity. They suggested that we sign up for our company volunteer program. And so we did! This morning, we cleaned up the campus, repainted the gutter, pedestrian lanes and road arrows.. It was so hot, but of course, I had put sunblock all over my face and body before venturing out under the sun. Beauty first before charity... Hahahaha...

Ey, I'm not that maarte ha... I just don't like to make babad under the sun. Not only does it make your skin age fast, but dark skin just doesn't suit me... :) But, Petite has seen me back in high school and she can attest how much I didn't care back then. All I cared about was my love for football and dedmang umitim ako but I played everyday, every chance I got! And oh, who can forget the summer from hell when all the barkada joined the Citizen Army Training Officership Program? I can only wince in pain as I recall those days... Hindi lang kami nasunog sa araw, we had bruises all over our body, and we would go home covered in dirt and grass stains... Imagine snake-crawling in earth covered with very hot pebbles and stones! Dem.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com