Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MOVIE MARATHON
Yey! Markie and Fudz, I finally watched LOTR last night. Managed to find someone who has not seen the movie as well, though, I did have to bribe him to watch with me (kuya, joke!!). Buti na lang, Galleria was still showing it :P Whew!

Of course, the movie was worth every minute spent inside the cold theatre. Yeah, Legolas is definitely a winner! I will so unashamedly admit that I join the rest of womankind who are kilig with Orlando Bloom… Hay, would certainly welcome an elegant elf like him in my life… Hehehehehe…

Seriously, I think this is one of the best movies I have watched lately. It’s a combination of the story, the fireworks, the cast --- everything was almost perfect. :) Anyway, now I can finally unwrap the book I bought and start reading… :P

Also watched Vanilla Sky yesterday. First of all, Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz make a very lovely couple. Guess what my wallpaper is right now? :)

I liked the movie. For one, I’ve had experiences with a stalker or two already in my life. Second, the movie makes you think hard about dealing with people – every small action has a consequence. And sometimes, the consequence is as great as losing a chance in experiencing true love (so is it really ephemeral?).. Shudder… I certainly don’t want to miss on that. Despite my bad relationships, I remain hopeful that I will someday get a chance to discover and feel the precious nature of true love. Or maybe I’m just saying that because V-day is just around the corner.. Hehehe..

And these are a few of my favorite lines ---

“Without the bitter, the sweet ain’t as sweet.” – Oh yeah, sad experiences makes you appreciate the good things that come your way much, much more.
“You keep the relationship casual until that absolute breaking point…” – said by David Aames when asked why he did not immediately want to sleep with Sophia. He had a term for it which I didn’t quite catch. Sometimes, I fall in love so fast, only to lose love just as quickly. I’m definitely taking small steps in all my relationships now.
“Every passing minute is a chance to turn it around.” – Amen to that!

p.s.
Another article on the blog phenomenon...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com