Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LOOP
“Everyday there's a change, you bring out the best in me
My inner soul is what you know, that is how you speak to me
You seem to understand, you know just who I am ...
Don't need the sun to shine to make me smile
Don't care if it's dark outside 'cause I've got you
And though the rain may fall, no I won't care at all
'Cause baby I know that I got you..”


I have this bad habit of playing songs in loop. Since yesterday, Gabrielle’s Don't Need The Sun To Shine (To Make Me Smile) have been on repeat in my car changer. I feel like I want to sing the song to someone :-) Now, I’m listening to At the Beginning non-stop in my CD-ROM drive since I arrived at the office. My cubemates must think I’m out of my mind since I’ve been humming to the song repeatedly (sirang-plaka) :P

Speaking of Gabrielle, I bought her newest CD Dreams Can Come True – Greatest Hits. I totally dig the album. It’s a wonderful collection of songs about friendship, hope, love and dreams… My biggest faves are Sunshine, the song above, Out of Reach, Dreams and If You Ever… Ok, so that’s almost the whole album, but what can I say, her songs are the best! :)

Watched From Hell last night. Ok. Let me say it again, I hate gore. But I watched because my good friends wanted to go see a movie after my class. I probably spent half the movie with closed eyes, curling next to my friend, Leslie… The shots weren’t tasteless, but still, I have always hated the sight of blood, no matter how artistic they show it. It was about Jack the Ripper, a psychic/opium (?) addict Inspector who fell in love with an “unfortunate” but could not spend his life with her due to fear of losing her to the conspirators (Royal family, police, masons, and just about every influential person in London), Royal gossip, Mason rituals, and other stuff. I must admit, I barely understood the movie ‘coz it really doesn’t help if you “watch” it with your eyes closed 50% of the time. I guess if you can bear gore for about 2 hours, then go ahead and watch.

Btw, I’m already enrolled for my third term! Wow, I actually got this far. I mean, I always get dragged away to work on projects out of the country, thus, the reason why I didn’t quite get to my MBA during the timeline I originally planned it. But, no regrets! I have met so many wonderful people in school that sometimes I just wanna study full-time. Hah. I wish...:)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com