Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just remembered something... I was forming these thoughts on my way to the office this morning, but they somehow got lost in the hustle and bustle of my day... I have 5 more tasks to complete tonight and I'm only about done with the 1st one. And yah, blogging 3x in one day doesn't help either.

Anyway, one of the other things I realized last night was that people leave you for a lot of reasons. In some cases, it's because they love you. My ex used to say I was too good for him, that I'd make a perfect partner. He missed saying, though, that I would be --- for him. He was a dreamer. A drifter. But, no matter what other people have said about him, I know deep in my heart that he truly cared for me. Those moments we were together. And I choose to believe that he left because he knew he'd end up hurting me more if he stayed in my life.

btw, my "kuya" is now a blogger! Yey! Like your style, bro.. Very you --- no BS's but real and grounded.. :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com