Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PERKY
I'm unusually perky today. Maybe because a lot of things are really making sense to me... even if it's always "raining in my head".. :P

I found this link to a another purple "freak" like me! Check her out. I totally agree with her list of McBealisms... Specially "Sometimes... when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing..." After all, nobody wants to be the weakest link in this world, right? :D

Sometimes our day is filled with problems about the stock market, how to keep up with competition, and the pressure from our bosses to deliver. But at the end of the day, the "simple" things in life are what really matters. And that's what we end up thinking about a lot. Reflecting on a lot. Sieggy and I were having another conversation like this over a couple of smokes. And he tells me that I might actually be pushing people away from me because of my tendency to overanalyze the good things that come my way. Now I'm beginning to think he might be right. Thank goodness you're still here for me, Sieg. Bless you! :)

The things you do/say in your lifetime, no matter how seemingly small or trivial, will always have a an effect, sometimes profound, on the people around you, even if you don't realize it.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com