Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TGIF!!!
Jump! jump! jump! Was not only able to complete my three other deliverables, I was able to pull in my already overdue meeting to today instead of next week, and I calendared all my meetings as well!! So happy. Now I'm ready to leave, with 14 mins more to spare... :)

Been listening to this CD I borrowed from Dais, easily becoming my best friend in MBA because we spend so much time together (and we talk or text all day!), and discovered this nice slow rock song. (btw, the songs are actually movie files and MADZ, they're all anime! cool!). It's called Epiphany by Staind from their album Break the Cycle. This song totally expresses what I've been feeling these days...

Your words to me just a whisper
Your face is so unclear
I try to pay attention
Your words just disappear.

Oh-ho
'Cause it's always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said.

So I speak to you in riddles
'Cause my words get in my way.
I smoke the whole thing to my head
And feel it wash away.
'Cause I can't take anymore of this
I wanna come apart,
Or dig myself a little hole
Inside your precious heart.

Oh-ho
'Cause it's always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said.

I am nothing more than
a little boy inside
That cries out for attention,
Yet I always try to hide.
'Cause I talk to you like children,
Though I don't know how I feel
But I know I'll do the right thing
If the right thing is revealed.

'Cause it's always raining in my head
Forget all the things I should have said.


btw: Was in the restroom earlier and this office friend (who I barely see or talk to, btw) really said something nice. She said she could never forget me because I was there for her during her first trip to the U.S. That was almost three years ago and she remembers the "good deed" I did for her. And I never even thought that I did anything special. Wow... Made me smile.

Another reason why I'm so happy today is because my officemate/stalker's phone was recalled! Not on my account, of course. I mean, his stalking only bordered on the annoying pa-cute "It's cold outside, pls. bring your jacket" or "Get some sleep, you've been looking tired lately...".. And that annoys me because this guy is not even my friend. And for goodness sake, he's f*ng married. Hay. Call me mean. But what's up with that?

HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!! Muah! Muah!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com