Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TOXIC
Working through lunch as usual. But this day is ultra toxic. Plus it's a Friday. Don't wanna be stuck here after 4.. Dem. Lunch was a PHP14 coffee from the vendo (Well, someone left his coffee inside while looking for a lid at the other end of the hallway, and of course, I was too inattentive to notice that. My coffee just spilled over his cup, so I had to get another one...) and Mallows choco one of the engineers gave me. My hunger must really be showing... :) Gosh, these guys are really surprising me.. Wasn't exactly on friendly terms with the engineer who gave me a rose yesterday. I had an email lash-out "encounter" with him a few months back because he highlighted one of my engineers for missing out some pertinent details in executing his task. And of course, I stood by my engineer and so, the unspoken friction. Until yesterday. Totally unexpected. But no, it's nothing romantic. He's married :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com