Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



YEY!!! Finally got this comments section to work! Wasn't able to install reblogger so I used YACCS! Kuya! Cool ha... Hehehe... Special thanks to dearest Sieggy, who helped me figure this out! Muah!

I sound like such a non-techie. After my prior proclamation, I bet no one believes I truly am a geek. Oh well. That's probably all for the best. I can't seem to carry this techie hat for long periods of time.. I am so unlike Johnnie over in Oregon who spends his weekends validating 1's and 0's. Dem. Ey, you have a long weekend over there. Get out and go biking or something! Happy President's Day!!! :P

Btw, this is really scary. The car of an officemate was stolen last night, just beside her residence! It's a Honda Civic VTEC '98 model. Gawd, what has the world come to?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com