Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HORAY!
Congratulations to kuya and his teammates. They won the basketball game yesterday vs. UST. It was a pretty close fight, but they played a very good game to win it once more! No losses so far. Next week is the championship! Good luck!

Hehe... Still at home. Woke up late because I had a very long dinner with Daisy and her friend at Azzurro's (did I spell this right?) in G4 last night. Good place to dine. Very cozy, nice background music, wide variety of Italian and Spanish dishes priced decently (relative to the ambiance and all). We sampled the ostrich salipicao and it was, uhmm, ok, I guess. Hahaha. I'm still sticking to my regular chicken and fish dishes.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com