Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LONG WEEKEND... AGAIN!
*-* Went to White Cross Children's Foundation last Saturday with the FN folks. I know that we do not live in a black or white world. And there are reasons why a parent would abandon a child. But still, I have to ask. Why????

*-* I was guilty of multi-tasking that day. Fudz and I also had a catch-up session during the orphanage visit. Gawd, haven't talked with her in ages! And I realized how real her upcoming wedding is, as well as the possibility that I might not be here for that big milestone in our barkada's lives. Nevertheless, I sort of signed up to sing at the ceremony... (So help me, God) and to help her plan and all while I'm still in Manila :)

*-* Later went to Madison Square in Greenhills. My 1st term MBA friends and I worked on our Business Ethics case in Seattle's Best. In between discussions on Utilirianism, Kant, rights, etc.. we discussed about platonic relationships... Nice disussion we had going about that subject. But I will post that in another blog. Seems to be the in thing these days :)

*-* Sunday was spent with my Ate Chan and kids.. Went to the spa to get a facial, hair treatment and manicure... Was also supposed to have a body scrub, foot spa and the works, but, had to postpone that for another session because, first things first. It was my good friend's championship game against UST (Inter-MBA Basketball Tournament thingy)and of course, I wouldn't miss that for the world (even if someone out there thought I wouldn't make it. You of little faith... ;-))...

*-* And they won ONE BIG FIGHT!!! Yey! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

*-* My undergrad alma mater would probably disown me, but I never had that school spirit going back then, despite the fact that I was in the Student Council (Yeah, we had different battles back then... OPH, TFI, etc.).. Fudz is definitely right in saying that I'm experiencing an extension of the things I missed in college (too many responsibilities back then, plus, I was in a serious relationship)... At twenty-something, that sounds almost childish. But heck, I don't care. I'm having fun. :P

*-* Anyway, just came back from hanging out (in a park somewhere... hahahaha..) with my other good friends in MBA -- Dais and Gus... We spent most of the time just talking about life in general... under the stars, the wind blowing in our faces... ;) Whenever I'm with these two, we always end up rolling in laughter... Being with them sort of gives me the license to be child-like... No worries... No responsibilities.. With them I can put away my nurturer cap and just be reckless and carefree... even for a while :)

*-* We watched Kate and Leopold earlier and aside from the fact the Meg Ryan is my all-time favorite Hollywood star and that I'm so drooling over Hugh Jackman a.k.a Wolverine, I just totally liked the movie. I know, another feel-good movie. But Leopold just makes any girl who has been burned gazellion times (and who has had a string of misfits and jerks called dates since her last relationship) hopeful that this whole love thing is NOT a grown-up version of Santa Claus.. that after all, it is not a myth... Kate was telling Leopold about her fears.. "I've never been good with men..." and Leopold answers "Perhaps you haven't found the right one.... Love is taking a leap...you have to take that leap..." *Sigh* :)

*-* Fudz emailed to say I posted the wrong lyrics the last time... This is his song for her... Sweet! :)

1000 Oceans

these tears i've cried
i've cried 1000 oceans
and if it seems i'm floating.
in the darkness
well, i can't believe that i would keep
keep you from flying
and i would cry 1000 more if that's
what it takes to sail you home
sail you home
sail you home

i'm aware what the rules are
but you know that i will run
you know that i will follow you
over silbury hill through the solar field
you know that i will follow you

and if i find you
will you still remember
playing at trains
or does this little blue ball
just fade away.
over silbury hill through the solar field
you know that i will follow you.
i'm aware what the rules are
but you know that i will run
you know that i will follow you

these tears i've cried
i've cried 1000 oceans
and if i'm floating
in the darkness
well, i can't believe that i would keep
keep you from flying
and i will cry 1000 more if that's
what it takes to sail you home
sail you home
sail you home






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com