Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SAY IT!
Ey, B! Just saw this today, and it made my day :) Thanks!

There are days when I feel that the things I do go unappreciated... Maybe it's just PMS... Maybe it's human nature to want to know if people appreciate you for who you are... One thing I've learned is that no matter how confidently people carry themselves, no matter how physically and/or mentally attractive they are, occasional validation from people around them wouldn't hurt... :) So even if you think your mom (or any of your loved ones, for that matter) knows it already, tell her she's beautiful just the same!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com