Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GIRL BONDING
Thet and Rochelle are both out of town. Cristina just came back from my beloved Cebu, but she promised to be with Karmina and I yesterday. Something came up, though, so she wasn’t able to make it (yet again, hehe..). So even if we missed the rest of the gang, we still had fun!

After car wash and brakes check-up, we proceeded to Ortigas. Had a late lunch in Pearl Drive, and ate my favorite Thai Bagoong Rice at Zuppa… Discovered they have delivery service in Makati! Yey, that is definitely a welcome addition to North Park and Pizza Hut :P

After a movie, we went malling at The Podium (nearby Megamall and St. Francis Square) later. Only a few shops, mostly high end, (and a bunch of cafes and restos) have opened. But that didn’t stop me from shopping! As part of my feel-good series of activities, I decided to buy eye shadow. See, the only make-up I wear are face powder and lipstick (and lip gloss). Keena and Rochelle sort of inspired me to start wearing eye shadow. I guess that wouldn’t really hurt, considering that, aahh, I’m really getting old. Risa’s birthday, and folks around me calling me “ate” (older sister) serves as an ugly reminder :P Like Risa said, well, we better get used to it. Hehe.

So off to Body Shop we went, and with Keena’s help, I chose an off-white base and a pink shade, and even if I didn’t plan on it, I also bought this glittery pink gloss.. :P And, while checking out the shops, I managed to get a new pair of black slip-ons in CMG. Very comfy pair. I still wasn’t able to find a red top, and almost bought myself a red skirt at Bayo, but nah, I don’t think I can pull that off.

We later indulged in our favorite – cheesecakes in Cheesecake, etc. The mango cheesecake is another winner… Ahh… nothing better than conversation with a good friend over coffee and cheesecake :)

SHALLOW HAL
“Everything is so perfect, it’s scary. But it’s good, though… to have so much to loose…” - Rosemary to Hal

The first thing I’d like to say is, there should be more movies like this. (After talking about make-up and shoes, I feel like such a hypocrite :P)… But really, we could all learn a thing or two about looking beyond people’s looks to appreciate their true beauty. I admit, that's really tough to do. As they said, media and society is hypnotizing us, making us gawk over physical attributes rather than goodness and personality. But indeed, if we allow ourselves, our brain will definitely see what our hearts feel. :)

P.S. Someone emailed me today and I realize I miss him gravely :-(






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com