Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CTRL+D
I apologize. I deleted some parts to my blog entry yesterday. I honestly don't know why.

Anyway, I feel like thanking all my blog visitors.... (especially my regular "commentators"... hehe... Nic and Sieg, my new visitors and those who still leave messages in my board even when I have put up a commenting system...)

When I started, I only shared this site with my closest friends - folks who love and accept me for who I am. With them I know I can just be ME (eccentricities and all) and I will never have to worry about being judged, scorned or frowned upon...

Somehow, the circle grew... I never thought that strangers would even care what I think about or what I have to say.. Or maybe, like me, you just got sucked in to this whole new world, enchanted by the things learned/discovered each day from other people of different backgrounds, cultures, POVs... Or maybe there's a voyeur in each one of us... :P

Regardless of your reason, dear reader, thank you. Please come again. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com