Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was just thinking...
Sometimes, no matter how excited I am about going off and doing something new, thinking about the future just scares me. I know. I can't let the thought of losing people paralyze me. But still, it's not everyday that you meet good people and they actually become a part of your life and just when you get used to having them around, you have to leave...:(

On a happy note...
My cousin, George, who's practically the same age as I, used to be called twins (same height, same profile and we both sing shamelessly for uncles and aunties)... She has been working as a nurse outside the country for almost three years, and we have not seen each other since way back. She arrived last Sunday from Cebu, stopping over to visit her future "in-laws" before she her flight back to the U.K. the following night. We managed to squeeze in lunch at Racks in Galleria, together her new boyfriend (her first real one, i might add) and with three other cousins (mom's side... we're a close bunch :P).. Oh, it was definitely good seeing and talking and laughing with her... Grabe. I miss those carefree days when we'd just ran about in our lola's lawn.. playing "buwan-buwan" (sorry, i dunno the tagalog translation, much more, english, if any). Aahh. I definitely have a lot of "back when we were children" stories I can tell my future grandchildren. When they (George, Harry the BF, Ian - our cousin) left for Pangasinan, the rest of us (Kuya John and Chanda) proceeded to The Podium to have coffee at Starbucks. Well, I love coffee (though I've been a Tazo drinker lately) and I like hanging out in that mall. It gives you the feel of New York or other urban cities like that. When you sit outside, you can see a few cars passing by (no smoke-belching buses, thank gawd!) with high-rise buildings in the background. And yeah, those cute yuppies wearing tie (yes, on a Sunday afternoon) and good pair of shoes add to the charm of this place :P

George finally went back to U.K. last night and was in the airport to bid her goodbye. It will be another three years before I will get a chance to see her. Gosh. Sad. After a million hugs and repeated cellphone calls until she was on the plane, we finally did get out of the airport, and to down our sorrows away, we proceeded to Malate and checked out this new videoke bar called Comic Lab (sister bar of Laffline). And the end result - a freakin' hangover the following morning! :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com