Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



* There are some comments that you take lightly, or even dismiss… but then once in a while, a few words thrown at your face makes you stop. Then think. Maybe wallow on it for a bit. And then, in time, shrug, and let go. :)
* So I was watching the morning show today, and this made me thank the high heavens we couldn’t book flights to Boracay in April. Gawd, I don’t mind basking under sweltering heat, but I do want to sleep comfortably at night… No electricity? No can do…
* A couple of bombs were detected in Makati early this morning… Thankfully, they were subsequently defused. I want to curse… But I’ll stop at that. For now.
* I've been missing it for years... but it looks like there's a big chance I'll make it to the Jamaican Nights at Cebu Beach Club this year... Foam party, reggae music, and dudes everywhere... hehe... And we're planning to go to Malapascua as well! I love summer sooooooo much! :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com