Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Destiny happens. Much like shit does. - Sieg

College boy, what do you want? You text me once in a blue moon. And then you call at 3:30AM in the morning!! I don't know what you want. And I'm undecided if I care to know what you want. But I'm blogging this, aren't I, so I guess now I'm just as confused as you are... Should I see you when I go back home this April? But whatever for? Closure for a short-lived, whirlwind romance that happened eight years ago? It took me a while to get over you. No. It took me many years. Finally when I no longer even have fleeting thoughts about you, you pop into in my life unexpectedly.

Sieg told me that there are things in our lives that happens as a sign. Some happen because of destiny. Blah.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com