Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GLASS OF WATER
A lot of people (save for my very close friends), family included, can't seem to understand why a girl like me is single and loveless just when everyone is expecting me to be getting ready for marriage. But, I have never been known to blindly adhere to norms, rules, standards or what-have-you. Yes, I know I want to have a family in the future, but I am not in a hurry to get there. Call me ideal, or a fool, but I happen to still have faith in men. And for as long as I can remain celibate (hahahaha, joke...), I will never settle. Seriously, I know that there is someone out there who will lovingly bring me my glass of water. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com