Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CHANGES
Everytime I'm depressed I usually change hairstyles. No wonder my hair is only half the length it used to be a couple of years ago :) Whatever changes I want to make, I'll do it to my blog this time :P

1. Check out my new links... Still haven't completed adding in my new reads, but there's a start.
2. I'm now a blogsnob. See that link after my message board link? It's a random link from all Blogsnob members, so do check them out as well. Hah. How many times have I mentioned the word link already in this blog? :)
3. Changed the name of my blog. Table for One. Just seems fitting nowadays.

Anyway, thanks for all the loving, folks. You know who you are.. You're such great friends. My eyes are puffy, and been coughing and sneezing like crazy since Sat night, but hey, with friends like you at my side, things are bound to get better. :)

btw, I discovered this upbeat new song while listening to Magic on my way home last week. It's A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton. Check out her song at the site. Very nice.

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever think of me

Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in
Your precious memory

Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder
If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by,oh
Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see you... tonight






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com