Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I watched The Count of Monte Cristo the other night. I think it was a good movie. But then again, don’t ask me. I was dazed half the time. Another movie kept playing in my mind. About a guy and a girl, who happened to be seated a few rows down, and my own realizations of what happened after his summer trip. Now the sudden cold treatment that had left me wondering for a while finally made sense. I felt shut out then. I feel betrayed now. I feel a lot of things I couldn't express.

I couldn’t understand why he never bothered to tell me about her. He told another friend. And that makes it even worse. I thought we were better friends than this. I'm confused. I'm hurt. I am so sad. I really am.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com