Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BLISSFUL
Wow! I cannot even begin to express how much fun I had in Puerto Galera. At the last minute, I decided to throw caution to the wind and went with some of my officemates to this beautiful island. I needed to get away.

Must have been the sea breeze, the summer sun, the quick but wonderful view of live corals and colorful fish under the sea *, the lovely full moon, the yummy, intoxicating bubblegum flavored lambanog (local alcoholic drink) we downed that night, the festive atmosphere all-day, all-night, the rejuvenating body massage by the beach, the calming sound of the waves splashing against the sand, the beautiful blue sky, and the clear waters, the wonderful people I was with, but during my short stay, I forgot the rest of the world and the worries and sickness it gave me the last few days. How easy it is to get consumed by the enchantment of the beautiful island! Oh, so blissful. I left the island at peace with myself. This was my shortest summer trip this year, but the sweetest by far! :)

* I tried snorkeling for the first time, and if I were given a chance to choose an alternate life, I’d want to be a dolphin. Or a mermaid. :P

GOT PIX?
* The island up ahead!
* Ain't it lovely?
* Lovelier, up close...
* Kiosks and volley by the beach.
* The cottage, the veranda and the breeze.
* Pretty colorful sarongs, scarves, beach outfits.. Shopping paradise!
* Look, mom! Rainbow-colored anklets!
* Check out my braid...
* Even got a tattoo! :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com