Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm totally scr*w*d! The thing about owning roadmaps and milestones, and being left alone to do your stuff is that it's so easy to get distracted. I was looking at the tons of mail in my inbox today and the gazellions of ARs (action required or deliverables) I have to complete, and I realized, deng, I've been completely taken over by my personal affairs the last few months. I thrive on challenge and misery at work. I rarely made any screw-ups. This is not me at all! Right?

I begin to wonder whether getting too close to people is suddenly taking its toll on my career. But then I ask, is that too bad? Having relationships, romantic or otherwise, add spice and magic in our lives. I realize, as I start organizing a "TO DO" list, that no matter what mess I got myself into right now, I do not regret ANY of the relationships I've had. Some might have caused me pain in the end, but I'd like to believe that all the heartache has made me a better person. A failed relationship might lead you to a detour sometimes, but soon you find yourself on the right track again, and you know you'll never go that way again because it's all bumpy, and so not worth the ride. Unless you're a masochist or just plain stupid (I'm tempted to quote lyrics from that Salbakuta song. mwahahaha.. J/K), then a failed relationship will not only make you stronger but wiser as well.

But if I'm really wiser, how come I feel like I can't get out of this mess I'm into right now?? *trixy is currently banging her head on her keyboard repeatedly*

Arrgghhhh....






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com