Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



REASONS
... why I decided to go to the Pahiyas:

1. I made a vow to visit all the 7,100 or so islands in the Phils. even if it takes a lifetime. Ok. So Lucban, Quezon is technically not another island, but I have to find a valid reason to convince myself to ditch work in the middle of the week, and miss submitting a live case in my PRIMAN class this Thurs. :P
2. This might be the 1st and last out of town trip with these set of friends before I take a leave of absence from school. Grabe. Seven weeks to go...
3. I cannot run away from something or someone forever.
4. Willow is right, life is short. I might never walk this way again.
5. Ok. Yokong magpaka-hipokrita. Want to see summer boy again :P Oh. Walang ko-contra :P
6. We’re spending the night at the beach. I really love listening to the waves hitting the sand.
7. Heh. I really just want to drink.

... why I was having second thoughts, in the first place:
1. If you've been reading this blog, you'll know. Hint: deleted entries ;)
2. I have a department meeting this Thurs. The other GLs still have not submitted their inputs to me. Now I have to find someone else to work on that for me.
3. Like I said, I have a live case due this Thurs. My personal mission statement is due this Saturday for one of my classes, and yeah, two accounting cases lang naman. (Like I said, this subject is for aliens. And I've never felt more human.)
4. I have colds. All I want to do right now is sleep. Zzzzzz...
5. Episode 2 opening on May 16. I'm going to miss it. Deng.
6. I have a monthly report publication due this Friday. There are no PLDT lines where I'm staying. So goodbye remote log-in.
7. The heat. Gawd. Normally, I only spend about 15 mins average outside, and I already feel like I'm in a spa. And no, I don't need a tan.
8. The crowd. I just dislike going through a maze of people. So not one of my favorite things.
9. Friday is date with Martin Nievera at Onstage. The last thing I want is looking like a raisin that night. Or toasted bread.
10. Oh, did I mention we have a department outing this Friday, and yes, we're going to the beach as well? Sun, sun, go away!! :)
11. There's a good chance I might run into my recent stalker. A friend told me he’d rather have a stalker than have no admirers. I mean, hello! I’d really rather eat in a table for one.

… why I was laughing so hard a few minutes ago:
1. I was watching Sex and the City earlier and cracked up when Charlotte was diagnosed with a depressed vagina.. Hahaha.. hahaha... hahaha... **Trixy still laughing**






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com