Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SICK
I'm not feeling well. Again. Caught colds for the nth time this summer. Must be the sweltering heat. Manila was 93F today!!! Then of course, you go inside the office where it's about 60 degrees lower. It's so cold here it's hard to be productive. I wanna cry conspiracy. Me thinks maybe our corporate services folks work for the competitor :D

Anyway, I'm off tom. to the Pahiyas Festival, despite the fact that I'm sick, I have tons of work queued in my task list, plus I have three MBA assignments due this week!! Eeek!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com