Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



More MTV wisdom :P

- I'm like herpes, man. You might lose track of me. But I'm always there.
- Come with me to get tested. Easily said and done.
- We're getting condoms. Easily said and done.
- Let's talk about protection. Easily said and done.

Grabe. Been watching way too much Road Rules/Real World Battle of the Sexes reruns. Ruthie, that girl from RW Hawaii rocks!! BTW, it's only a coincidence that my handle is Ruthie (as I got it from the little lady from 7th Heaven, see..). Hope she wins.


Kamukha ko daw? Di eh. Masyado tangos nose nya.. hehe :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com