Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



THE YEAR THAT WAS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jumping in the bandwagon here, in terms of long-delayed new year posts. Haha.

I wasn't actively blogging so let me just give a bulleted list for the highlights...

1. R News - Stronger than ever. Lots of mini-trips. Sharing interests. Things are going well. Our bond is getting tighter in spite of the distance. And the distance is allowing us to continue to grow and go after what we want in life. And then there's the bonus of having one more important person to share your aspirations with.

2. Entertainment News - Watching a Pacquiao fight in the big screen. Beyonce. Avenue Q. Lots of wonderful films - Stardust, included. Enchanted Kingdom after 10 years, and the magic is still alive. Watch PNE perform live, TWICE. I love you, Chito! :)

3. Work News - Switched jobs in the middle of the year. Big adjustments. I'm in a different timezone but same country. Argh. But things are definitely picking up. Two awards in less than 6 months. A biz trip in the works. Great new team. And I came out of my shell, in a totally different light. As in, in a performing-on-stage-wearing-big-hair kind of way. Hahaha. Seriously.

4. Travel News - Hotel getaways - Marco Polo in Cebu has a great view. Manila Pen is always our fave, but what now after the siege :) Steer clear of Clearwaters in Pampanga. Not worth it. C anyon Woods is a haven. Eagle Point in Batangas. Baguio. Subic. Corregidor. Cebu. Taiwan. I had a great time exploring as always. And I think this year will be bigger in terms of travelling. I love it!

5. Family News - My older sister went to Canada. My younger sister is due to deliver her second baby soon. i finally got to visit my other younger sis in Taiwan after all this time. My youngest niece is growing too fast. Everyone's in good health. The family biz is still a source of discussion, as always. But I think things are working out great for everyone. It's still all so Brothers and Sisters. But then, I love my family just the way they are.

6. Friendster News - It was the year of wedding bells. My cousin's wedding included. Two high school friends got married. Not to each other. Although interestingly, they used to be an item. Way back when :) And not so interestingly, for reasons that I'll never understand, I wasn't informed about one of my so-called barkada's wedding. Howell. I will not speculate. But it's a little sad.

7. MiscellaNews - Haha. Corny. I got into boxing. Only to stop after a few sessions. And I want to go back. I finally got into Photography. I even took lessons. There are so many things I want to do. I want to be complete. Wahaha.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com