Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MY BEYONCE EXPERIENCE BACKSTORY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I purposedly dressed down (shoe-wise) during the concert coz I anticipated that the open grounds will be so unforgiving.

I decided to wear the 1.5" wedge brown sandals that I haven't worn in months. It matched perfectly with my outfit. But as I was walking to the parking lot, I suddenly remembered another shoe experience I had. I had totally neglected my leather knee high boots for a lonngg time and when I suddenly wore them again, the pair disintegrated. To my horror! Good thing I always have baon of shoes (and flip-flops) in my car, so I was able to mitigate that embarrasing situation.

So to that point, I checked on my wedges, tugged at them and all that, and they seemed fine. Whew! I decided to forego walking back another 3 buildings to my unit to grab an extra pair of shoes and my trusty Havis.

We arrived at the Global City uneventfully then managed to get a good parking slot. So far, so good. But, as we walked towards the venue, I felt the straps of my wedges snap. Darn it. Murphy's law!

And as if on cue, just a few more steps away is no other than All Flip-Flops in High Street. THANKFULLY! So I went in and scanned the room for the closest match to my outfit, and finally decided on the Dragon pair (brown). Got my size 35-36 to-go. Hahaha. Buti na lang they were still on sale. I mean, I promised to stop buying new pairs for myself and I've done well the last few months. And that promise was broken because of none other than Beyonce! hahaha..

Anyways, speaking of Beyonce, did you notice how her hair was flowing ALL THE TIME, but all the rest of the female band members' and dancers' didn't? That must be what diva hair looks like. Harhar.

Some other random thoughts --

* The Christmas traffic has started. Going to class last Saturday took twice as long! I missed a good part of our lighting session. Haay naku
* Here are some of the common ironies in life ---

-- a man who looks so smug about his 15th floor office with a view, only to find a display of Star Wars miniatures in his cabinet (the real irony of course was finding out how much I appreciated my current state by trying to seek out another)
-- finally getting a carwash after 1.5 weeks, only to get pouring rain (with matching baha) at night
-- buying a home pregnancy test after 1 month of putting in off, only to get your period the following morning
-- realizing that the ex in my last long-term relationship (excluding the on/off relationship I had prior to R) ended up with a girl whose name is the girl version of R's name. Exact match. right to the spelling. Hmm.. If not ironic, then it's definitely freaky :)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com