Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



THE WEEK IN 5


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been a busy bee lately.

1. 1st 2 sessions of photo class completed. 1st assignment pretty much sucked. Haha. Didn't have time to take the photo so I ended up taking my picture an hour before class. Haha. Talk about photo finish.


I managed to allot time for the 2nd assignment last Sunday. Went to the Lagoon in UP with my nephews. I was shooting away like mad. Didn't even notice I took around 380 pictures until we got home. Alaveet. Just really hope I become good at this. I feel so much energy when I'm trying to capture moments.

2. Spent the rest of the long weekend the other week with the fam at a hotel in Makati. We were just chillin', shared stories, watched TV, then watched a movie. Pure, simple joys with the family.


3. B is for bold and independent. B is for bootylicious and sexy. B is for brains and female power. B is for Beyonce.

Wow. I was totally awed. She rocked. Totally rocked. She is not only a powerful performer, she's the ultimate performer in that there is a purpose, a message in her performance. She had an all-female band, and basically an all-female cast except for the 3 (shall i say yummy) male dancers. I really loved the girl power aura to it all.



"The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me"


What can I say? Her songs are my songs. And they should be all women's :p


(Oh I should just add that Irreplaceable never gave me goosebumps, not until that concert.)


4. Movie marathon. Well, slight lang naman. Watched The Game Plan and it was super funny. And well, I cried a bit, too. Haha. It's a great family movie.


Also watched Rendition and it was chilling, as it was engaging.


5. Starbucks and friends. Good combo, I should say. I guess we all needed distractions. Glad we could do it, while catching up on our lives as well. Life is moving too fast, and sometimes we tend to pass people by in the process. Tending to forget that life is not a race. It's a journey to be appreciated with family and friends.


Speaking of friends, let's do a prayer brigade for Vanvan and her family, most specially for her Dad, who is facing a big challenge at the moment. She said it best - there's nothing better than God's healing power.


Vanvan, you've always been sweet and thoughtful and you deserve a lot of XOs! :)

Labels: , , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com