Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



KILLING TIME


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had another petty fight with R and now I'm so infuriarated I can't sleep. On a serious note, I think things between us has been really painful lately - in that we both know that we should be ending this, but are too afraid to let go. And so instead we're awaiting its death slowly and more painfully by the minute. On a lighter note, I'd rather answer this survey I swiped from Jay's multiply rather than blog about my relationship woes.

1. Talked to a boy/girl you like? Yeah, and he told me he liked to listen to my laughter so much he wants to record it and make it his ringtone. Aliw!
2. Learned anything new? Yeah but I won't tell ;)
3. Talked to an ex? Not in a long time, thank goodness
4. Miss someone? Yes and No. I miss R, but in a way I'm also glad he has gone back home..

the last person who...
5. Laid in your bed? R
6. Made you cry? R
7. You went to the movies with? my nephew (The Simpsons)
8. mall with? R
9. Who Made you laugh? R
10. Said they love you? R

General Stuff
11. Favorite location? the beach (where I was last weekend)
12. What are you most scared of? death of my loved ones
13. Will you ever get married? I want to say yes...
14. Does anyone like you? The one who likes to hear my laughter. Haha
15. Do you like being around people? Most of the time
16. Have you cried recently? Yeah
17. Are you lonely right now? No
18. Song stuck in your head ? "I'm way too cool for you, boy, that's why it will never work. I'll have you suicidal, suicidal, when I say it's over"
20. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap? my very own Ylmaz!
21. What color shirt do you have right now? gray
22. Name three things that you are doing
Listening to music, blogging, downloading music
23. How much cash do you have on you right now? not sure, I went shopping yesterday.. probably around 2k na lang
24. Are you bored? Not really. But I can't sleep and it's way past bedtime!
25. Whats your favorite show? Heroes, super dami!
26. Who got you to join Friendster? An ex
27. Wish someone was next to you in the morning when you wake up? It feels nice when I wake up with his arms still around me...
28. What web site do you visit the most? lately, multiply, to download some music. hehe..
29. Do you have plants in your room? Nope but I have a live one in my kitchen (given to us by our office, and I don't know what to do with it!)
30. Who was the last person to hug you? R

21 SECRETS
1. WHAT IS YOUR SHOUTOUT ABOUT? missing R (quoting Cristina Yang from Grey's Anatomy)
2. WHERE WAS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE TAKEN? In Friendster - Something Fishy; In Multiply - Eagle Point Resort:)
3. WHAT IS YOUR MUSIC/VIDEOS ABOUT? lots of different genre
4. HONESTLY, IF SOMEONE WERE TO TELL YOU HOW THEY FELT, WOULD YOU LISTEN? Yup!
5. WHATS YOUR CURRENT MOOD? Uneasy and unsure
6. WHATS YOUR MOST VALUED POSSESSION? my car, sark (I don't consider people my possessions :))
8. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, AND CHANGE SOMETHING WOULD YOU? Yes! haha. I have no regrets, but if given a chance, I'd want to erase my memories of my "Ylmaz"
9. IF YOU MUST BE AN ANIMAL FOR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? I used to want to be a bird, but now I want to be a fish, because I couldn't swim to save my life, so maybe after then, it will come naturally :)
10. EVER HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE? Yeah (at least the surgeon told me I had 30% chance of dying)
11. WHATS THE NAME OF THE SONG THATS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD? Beautiful Girls
12.WHO DID YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FROM? Jay's multiply nga eh
13. HAVE YOU EVER SANG IN FRONT OF A LARGE AUDIENCE? Yeah, lots of times :p Kapal din mukha ko minsan eh. hahaha!
14. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX OR SAME SEX? fingers
16. DO YOU STILL WATCH KIDDY MOVIES OR TV SHOW? I love watching all variations of Power Rangers reruns
19. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGE? nope
20. IS THERE SOMEONE ON YOUR MIND NOW? R
21. WHAT HURTS YOU RIGHT NOW? To be in love with someone who ain't right for me :(

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com