Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



PLAN B IN MOTION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Plan A was start processing application to Oz. Right now, no progress on Plan A. Still wanna pursue that, but I'm hesitant due to some personal reasons that I will not discuss.

Plan B was to leave ex-company and go anywhere but there. Plan B is in motion. While I intended Plan B as a transitionary phase, it seems right now that I'm liking it here and chances are, Plan B becomes Plan A, and Plan A, well, I don't know just yet.

So far, things are looking pretty good here. And I'm not just talking about the view :) The good thing about start-ups is that you have a chance to start from scratch, and that usually means you get to choose the cream of the crop. And I strongly believe that's what we have right now. I'm motivated to work everyday because I actually like the people I work with. It's only been three weeks, and already we have bonded strongly. And I will do my part in order to keep it that way.

My friends are asking whether I have plans of moving inside the "mini city" so I can be closer to work. Hmmm.. Quite possibly, although I'd have to wait it out a few months so that I can be sure of any moves that are permanent and life-changing :) But it's a nice thought. I've always wanted to buy a place here, but back then it was impractical because of its location. To commute more than 50kms (one-way) was just suicide. Now, a mere 5min walk to work is every yuppie's dream :) I will then have to sell my unit, but judging from the occupancy rate right now, I think that won't be a problem.

I'm also considering getting a new car since maintaining Sark has been very financially draining. But I still love Sark and he and I have lots of good memories together. It's just that lately I've had some troubles (2 super flat tires in 3 days, and *&%@!#$ scratching my newly painted Sark, waaah!!)... Bad aura, right there. I'll have to sit on this more. After all, there's still the Plan A ver 0 I need to consider :)

And like Jay and Ali, I also have a wish list :) And in order of priority/sked, here they are :)

1. Japanese bed (super long overdue) - June 07
2. laptop (the office-issued one has soooo many restrictions!!) - June or July (or August, if I can still wait, so I can ask R to buy this for me)
3. dSLR (thinking of D40 or D80) - TBD
4. higher HP AC (I wanna put the other one to the other room) - TBD
5. brand-new car (well, I'm planning this for eoy where promos are usually plenty) - Q4'07
- if I decide not to buy a new car, I'll probably just upgrade Sark (new mags, new sound system, the works, and maybe another paint job with a color of my choosing :))
6. trip to Singapore with the 'rents (Mom's special request.. I'm planning this for sometime eoy or early next year when I get my VLs)

Putting in place goals is always the 1st step in achieving our dreams (or wants, for that matter). So there ;)

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com